The 28-year-old signed a five-year | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
zhaoqi123
zhaoqi123 Jul 19 '16
DAVIE, Fla. Doug Martin Jersey . - Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill says he read only few pages of the investigative report on the teams bullying scandal, but hes confident the necessary changes will be made to ensure a healthy locker room environment. Tannehill, a starter since the first game of his rookie season in 2012, said hes ready to help by taking on more leadership. Speaking Monday at a celebrity golf tournament organized by former Dolphins star Jason Taylor, Tannehill made his first public comments regarding the 144-page report released Feb. 14. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two other offensive linemen engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. "I saw a few pages of it," Tannehill said. "I got overwhelmed by 140-and-whatever pages and skipped it. Im just glad its out. The evaluations and summaries have been made, the points have been taken and now we can move forward. Theres no more being anxious about it coming out. Weve had the consequences and repercussions, and now we can put it in the past and move forward." The Dolphins fired offensive line coach Jim Turner and longtime head athletic trainer Kevin ONeill for their roles in the scandal, and coach Joe Philbin pledged to improve the workplace culture. NFL punishment of players who engaged in harassment may be forthcoming in the form of fines, suspensions or both. Tannehill could find him playing behind an entirely new line to start the 2014 season. Even so, he considers fallout from the scandal in the past. "I think its behind us at this point," he said. "Obviously well try to learn from it and correct things Coach Philbin and the coaching staff feel need to be changed. We want to have a healthy locker room." Tannehill was a member of the teams leadership council last season, but at 25, he said hes still growing into the role of a leader. "You definitely get more comfortable speaking up at certain times," he said. "You have the respect. Thats the big thing — having the other guys respect in the locker room. You cant come in with no respect and try to own the place. At this point hopefully I have some respect in the locker room, and now I can assert myself." Taylor is part of an advisory group formed last fall by team owner Stephen Ross that also includes Tony Dungy, Don Shula, Dan Marino and Curtis Martin. The group, which has yet to meet, will review organizational conduct policies and make recommendations on areas for improvement. "We have all seen the report," Taylor said. "We know what it says. In the coming days and weeks we will have a discussion about it, and that discussion will stay between me, Mr. Ross and the other members of the committee." Mike Evans Buccaneers Jersey . -- EJ Manuel followed the worst game of his career with the best. Jameis Winston Jersey . "You know what? I think its a conspiracy," Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report with a large, sarcastic grin in the bowels of the Canadian Tire Centre. "I think the guys counting the shots, theyre doubling up on it.CLEVELAND - Browns defensive end Desmond Bryant says hes been medically cleared to play after a health scare. Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. On Friday, Bryant posted a message on his Twitter account, saying "the doctor gave me full clearance and I am currently prepparing for a very successful 2014 season!" The 28-year-old signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent last March with Cleveland. Lavonte David Buccaneers Jersey. He finished with 3 1-2 sacks and 45 tackles in 12 games. Bryant had been taking medication for the condition, which forced him to leave an Oct. 3 game against Buffalo. He experienced a rapid heart rate following a game against Jacksonville on Dec. 1 and doctors determined he needed a heart ablation. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this