I am still having a great time | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
gsfdg
gsfdg May 16 '16
Seasoned German striker Miroslav Klose just isn't sure where he can be next time of year after playing his / her last game regarding Lazio.

With his contract as a result of expire, Klose said good bye to Lazio in the 4-2 Serie Any loss to Fiorentina about Sunday.

The 37-year-old ex-Germany global, who converted Cheap Fifa 16 Coins any 74th-minute penalty on the Stadio Olimpico, continues to be linked with a go on to MLS with the newest York Red Bulls, while former club Kaiserslautern even offers emerged as an destination.

But Klose provided nothing away relating to his future, though he insisted he can not retire.

"I never have decided yet, inches Klose told Mediaset Quality. "I told my manager that we wanted to end the summer season well, then we'll see what's available.

"I am still having a great time and feel that we am in good shape, so I desire to continue scoring targets. "

Klose, which called Rome residence since 2011, ended the summer season with seven targets in 14 starts off for Lazio, which usually finished the strategy in eighth place.

0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this