However Cheap Jerseys | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
apple527
apple527 Nov 18 '16

Nationals Still Looking At BJ Upton - RealGM Wiretap The Nationals continue to have interest in Rays outfielder B.J. Upton Cheap Jerseys , according to sources. Washington sent scouts to Tampa Bay this past week to watch Upton in a series against the Yankees. Upton has a pair of connections to the Nationals. First, general manager Mike Rizzo drafted and signed his brother Justin with the first overall pick when he worked in Arizona. Second, Upton grew up playing with and against Nationals third baseman Ryan Zimmerman. "I mean, I like the team we have here," Zimmerman said. "Anytime you had talented players to your team, it gives you a better chance to win. That's the ultimate goal. If he's going to help us win, I'd love to have him on our team." "He's been a supremely talented player ever since I can remember," Zimmerman added. "He's fast, he can hit for power, he's got an unbelievable arm, he can play defense. He's one of those players who as he continues to learn, he's only going to get better." 锘? Can you have a Cinderella story about a man? I think so if you see becoming a highly admired business leader as a big change for a technical whiz. I hope you'll agree after learning about Mr. Warren Seetahal Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , a native of Trinidad. But be warned that there aren't any glass slippers involved . . . just fiber optics.

Mr. Seetahal is the only child of a divorced couple who remained friendly after ending their marriage. Young Warren Seetahal fortunately found himself in the loving arms of his father and his father's parents, who were like fairy godparents for him until his teenage years. Some of his fondest memories were of his father walking young Warren to and from school where he did well.

After Mr. Seetahal became a teenager, his father remarried to a woman who became the "typical wicked stepmother." Here is how Mr. Seetahal described her:

"She never did like me and during times that my father did work late, she would lock me out of the house, turn the lights off while I was studying and all sorts of devious stuff."

Nevertheless, he still progressed well in school.

The equivalent of a magic coach arrived in the form of donated computer equipment from IBM. Mr. Seetahal's school was the first in Trinidad to be able to provide computer training to young people. He learned basic programming and did well in mathematics and physics. His computer teacher encouraged him to take on new challenges, and Mr. Seetahal was soon troubleshooting and fixing problems with the school's computer network.

A second divorce for his father threw Mr. Seetahal, and he was soon skipping more classes than he was attending. Music, table tennis, and chess playing were refuges at that time. Mr. Seetahal often performed in church by playing the organ and in night clubs by playing the piano, violin, bass Cheap Jerseys From China , and electric guitar.

Despite not knowing much of the material covered in the classes he had skipped, Mr. Seetahal was able to pass his exams and enter a university in the West Indies where he followed a bachelor's program related to computer science that featured programming, as well as mathematics and physics to improve his analytical reasoning. One of his favorite part-time activities during his university studies was writing software for small businesses.

But music was his first love, and he looked forward to a career as a performer. That intention changed, however, when he became engaged to be married.

Only having programming skills that were not in high demand, Mr. Seetahal took an A+ course and quickly found a job as a computer network technician. He had now arrived at the ball. There his boss coaxed Mr. Seetahal into becoming certified as an MCP and then promoted him to the position of network engineer. He was soon solving problems on most of the complex computer networks in Trinidad. Through part-time study on his own, he became certified as one of the first MSCEs in Trinidad.

At 25, he was given charge of building an advanced network for a new company he joined with his prior boss's encouragement. With so much progress, the CEO decided it was a good time to upgrade the company's business processes: Mr. Seetahal became a key team member in those activities. Working with a consultant, Mr. Seetahal became expert in process analysis and improvement. Now, he was the star of the ball.

Mr. Seetahal was reluctant to work on process improvement Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , but the company's consultant was insistent. Soon, Mr. Seetahal decided to begin doing some business reading. From experience with his next job and this reading, Mr. Seetahal began to realize how he could stay involved with technical work and grow into management roles: He should rely on his staff to find and implement the technical solutions while he focused on getting good business results through applying technology.

After the initial excitement of meeting new technical challenges, each job heading IT for these companies soon bored him. Mr. Seetahal would then move on to the next job with another company while looking for more challenge. These different companies allowed him to learn about ISO certification and new technical environments.

Finally, he found a worthy challenge . . . developing the technical structure for a group of 21 companies in another country, St. Kitts. He felt like he needed a change of location and work to help recover from the break up of his marriage.

The clock had struck twelve, and it was now time to leave the ball. While whipping the technical side into shape, Mr. Seetahal realized he would benefit from formalizing much of what he had been learning about management by working in the trenches of solving tough problems. This change allowed him to meet his future spouse and develop his business career in a most admirable way.

Being a busy leader, he l.

0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this