bothering him at the time," coach Jason Garrett said Monday. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
zhaoqi123
zhaoqi123 Jul 20 '16
Kevin Glenn was the centre of some short-lived controversy on Tuesday, as the CFL quarterbacks Twitter account appeared to take some shots at his current team the Ottawa Redblacks. Johnny Bench Jersey . "I hear you Im trying to get traded they said it will be either Winn Sask or BC they wont trade me to east I heard bell going to cal," his Twitter account @qterback5 read.  "Tell nick (Moore) and Keron (Williams) Ottawa some snakes they lied to me." Glenns agent later told TSN that the account had been hacked and Glenn then sent a tweet denying his involvement in the message.  "My twitter has been hacked," he wrote. "Ive kept quiet about my situation in Ottawa for weeks now, so why would I post something like that. Everyone knows what type of person I am and this is not something in my character." The 34-year-old was selected by Ottawa in the first round of Decembers CFL expansion draft but his time as face of the franchise was short-lived when the Redblacks signed free agent QB Henry Burris earlier this month. Reports state the Redblacks are currently trying to trade Glenn, and that a few teams, including the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, are showing interest. David Ortiz Red Sox Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, Big fan of your column on TSN. It helps put things perspective from the official’s point of view. I was watching the game Tuesday night between the New York Islanders and the Toronto Maple Leafs and I was hoping that you could shed some light as to why David Clarksons late goal was disallowed. Jose Bautista Jersey . Fielder received an injection on Saturday morning, and will be away from the team for that nights game and Sundays contest against the Toronto Blue Jays. Rangers general manager Jon Daniels said he hopes Fielder will be ready to play Tuesday night at home against Seattle.IRVING, Texas -- Dallas defensive end Anthony Spencer will have season-ending surgery on his left knee and may have played his last game for the Cowboys. Spencers agent, Jordan Woy, says doctors have a "good idea" what type of surgery but were still considering options. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones spoke earlier on his radio show, saying Spencer was likely to have microfracture surgery. The 29-year-old Spencer is on a one-year contract with the franchise tag for the second straight season, so he will be a free agent when hes healthy again. Hes making $10.6 million this season. Spencer originally injured the knee in off-season workouts and aggravated it during a conditioning test the day before training camp. He had arthroscopic surgery July 25 and missed the preseason and the opener against the Giants. Last years leading tackler for the Cowboys returned and played more than half the game in Week 2 against Kansas City before he was sidelined again. "Heres a case of a guy, you almost have to tie him up to get him off the field," Jones said on his radio show. "He was so diligent in his rehab. The individual that I have the most empathy ffor is Spencer because of the type of person he is. Anthony Rizzo Jersey. " Microfracture surgery is a procedure to repair cartilage that provides cushion for bones in knee joints. The recovery time is usually at least four months but can be career-threatening for pro athletes. Spencer, who had career highs last year with 106 tackles and 11 sacks, has described his injury as a bone bruise. He had just two days of limited participation in practice before playing 34 snaps against the Chiefs. Going into the game, he didnt think he would play more than a dozen or so, but he based that more on conditioning than the status of his knee. "It didnt seem like it was bothering him at the time," coach Jason Garrett said Monday. "You cant go back eight days ago and say, Hey lets have him make 16 plays instead of 30. We thought we were doing the right thing by him and our football team." Journeyman George Selvie, who signed several days into camp after it was determined Spencer needed the first surgery, has been a strong replacement and complement to standout end DeMarcus Ware. Selvie has two sacks and five quarterback pressures. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this