A-League season goes down to the wire | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
nba2kah
nba2kah Mar 31 '16

The past week of round 25 A-League action saw the top six all but decided and the battle at the summit heating up with the top four teams all within two points of each other.You can buy buy NHL 16 Coins or Cheap NHL 16 Coins there, and get more latest European Cup and HUT 16 Coins for sale news from Fifa 17 coins.

I cannot recall an A-League season where the final top six positions and the race for the Premier's Plate was still so up in the air. Let us have a look at the contenders and see how it might all end up on the final day of the season.

The advantage of having such a potent strike force in Bruno Fornaroli, Harry Novillo and Aaron Mooy puts Melbourne City in a very healthy position with a goal difference of +22 and a one-point lead at the top of the table.

Having Mooy return from International duty with the Socceroos will provide a huge lift even though they did not skip a beat in last weeks win.

The key for them in the final two rounds is to go to Perth and get something out of that game. If they come up short they could lose top spot.

Recent defensive stability could also be an unlikely key in these final two rounds.

Brisbane sits second on the table and with its impressive home record, a win against the Jets this week will ensure it will keep pressure on the surrounding teams come the final round.

It has been a remarkable season for the Roar and if it was not for Fornaroli and Melbourne City, no doubt all the headlines would be about Jamie Maclaren and how John Aloisi has revived this championship winning team.

They have the firepower to go all the way but I still have some concerns about their defence. There is no doubt they will end up in one of the top three positions which means a home game in the first week of the finals.Do you want to know about what are NHL 16 Coins for sale or how do I buy Cheap fifa 17 coins? Don't worry, you can enter our website and understand more about them. 

0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this