Currently ranked five Premiership Manchester United | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
dudu
dudu Apr 10 '16
Currently ranked five Premiership Manchester United will most likely not get the Champions League places next season, which will affect the media that Manchester United signings, but Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal said, "the players play in the Champions League is very important, but this flagship Manchester United enough to attract top players to join, after all, we can open a high salary. " 

In case there are seven of the Manchester United Premier League ranked only fifth place, ranking behind the first four of Manchester (data) 1 min. Van Gaal hinted that Manchester United can not even among the top four, it will still be crazy signings in the summer window. In an interview, Manchester United manager said, "the players play in the Champions League is very important, but Manchester United this flagship is enough to attract top players to join. When I communicate with players in the summer, it is possible to play in the Champions League will help me but I want to emphasize that such a top club like Manchester United, salary we offer is very attractive, even if we can not go and play in the Champions League, Manchester United players will still be happy to come. " 

Nevertheless, Van Gaal still insisted that Manchester United are still chasing Manchester City and Arsenal ranked third (data), and believes Manchester United against Tottenham have excellent performance, "If Manchester City win all the races, so we will not be able narrow the points gap, and Arsenal are the same. only those teams lose, you can catch up with them, but this is definitely possible. but first, we have to beat the Spurs, the game will certainly be very difficult. can we beat them? Yes, we can do this, because we've beaten this season, the other top fifa coins teams. "

The Forum post is edited by dudu Apr 10 '16
0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this