polymers onitsuka tiger mexico 66 españa | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
apple527
apple527 Dec 1 '16
Nationals Claim Cesar Izturis - RealGM Wiretap The Nationals have claimed Cesar Izturis off waivers from the Brewers. Izturis nike air max 90 sneakerboot uk , 32, appeared in 57 games with Milwaukee this season. Izturis will fill the roster spot of utility man Mark DeRosa, who was placed on the 15-day disabled list due to a left abdominal strain. Former Teammates React To Gagnes PED Claims - RealGM Wiretap

Adrian Beltre said Eric Gagne should have named names when he alleged that 80 percent of his former Dodgers teammates were using PED drugs in a new biography.

Gagne has admitted using human growth hormone over five cycles in a three-year period toward the end of his career.

"He should have mentioned names nike air max 90 vt uk ," Beltre said. "I know for sure I'm not one of them. I haven't read the book. I'm not interested in it. He should have come up with names instead of a percentage."

David Freese Named NLCS MVP - RealGM Wiretap David Freese, who grew up in a St. Louis suburb, hit a three-run homer Sunday night and was selected MVP of the NLCS after the Cardinals finished off the Milwaukee Brewers 12-6 in Game 6 nike air max 90 essential womens uk , according to an ESPN report. As Agree To One Year Deal With Chris Resop - RealGM Wiretap

Right-hand relief pitcher Chris Resop has agreed to a $1.35M, one-year contract with the A's.

The team announced the deal Thursday.

Resop joined the A's in a Nov. 30 trade with Pittsburgh, sending minor league right-hander Zach Thornton to the Pirates. Resop went 1-4 with one save and a 3.91 ERA in 61 relief appearances with Pittsburgh last year.

0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this