our site Cheap Jerseys Wholesale | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
apple527
apple527 Dec 26 '16
Colons Scoreless Streak Ends At Record 31 Innings - RealGM Wiretap

Bartolo Colon extended his scoreless streak to 31 innings before allowing a few runs against the Atlanta Braves on Thursday night.

The New York Mets right-hander set the record for the longest single-season scoreless streak by a pitcher age 42 or older Wholesale Jerseys China , according to the Elias Sports Bureau. Hall of Famers Warren Spahn and Cy Young previously held the record.

Colon came within 1⅔ innings of the franchise record, set by R.A. Dickey in 2012.

Mario Balotelli Praises Fans For Holding Him Back From Smalling - RealGM Wiretap

Mario Balotelli thanked the Liverpool fans that held him back from confronting Chris Smalling near the touchline.

Balotelli and Smalling almost came to blows in the second half at Anfield following a collision on the touchline.

"Besides all efforts the game didn’t go our way. But one thing was real clear: I wasn’t alone on the pitch. YNWA," wrote Balotelli on Facebook.

Arsenal Closing In On Jackson Martinez - RealGM Wiretap

Arsenal are closing in on triggering a £24.7 million deal for Jackson Martinez of Porto.

Arsene Wenger has singled out Martinez to reinforce Arsenal's attacking force.

Arsenal have already been in talks with Porto over Martinez, but Liverpool are also interested in a player who scored 21 goals this season.

Porto president Nuno Pinto da Costa said: “He’s a player we want to keep, but we cannot stop someone paying the clause."

Justin Upton Hitting 211 In 50 Games Since Hot Start - RealGM Wiretap

The Braves raced out to a 12-1 record this season Wholesale Jerseys , but are just 33-32 since as Justin Upton has cooled down.

Upton hit 12 home runs in his first 23 games, but he's hit .211 with three home runs in 50 games since.

He hasn't gotten much help from his teammates in the outfield. B.J. Upton continues to struggle (.177 average and 83 Ks) and Justin Heyward is hitting .216 after missing time following an appendectomy.

It was expected that Justin Upton would cool down, but Atlanta also hoped B.J. Upton and Heyward would pick things up.

Chapman Celebrates Save With Somersaults - RealGM Wiretap Reds closer Aroldis Chapman rolled into a double somersault after closing out a win against the Brewers on Tuesday night. Before recording the save, the left-hander had blown two chances and had an 11.37 ERA over his last seven outings. Dusty Baker was not happy with his pitcher's celebration. "I know he was happy, especially after the bad week he had last week Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap ," said Baker, who saw Chapman's rolls on the jumbotron replay. "But that's something -- we don't play like that." Baker added that the coaching staff has addressed the issue. "I didn't see it," said Brewers right fielder Corey Hart. "I don't care." .

0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this