How to Recover Yahoo Email Account? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
avinkagerry
avinkagerry Nov 15 '19

Step wise information to recover Yahoo Mail account password?
Firstly you need to visit the Yahoo sign-in help page. To access this link, you need to click on Trouble sign-in? the link that you will find just below the password text-box field on the Yahoo Mail sign-in page.
Now you will be redirected on the new page where you have to enter your email address or phone number. You can either enter the full email address or just type your yahoo username (the part of your email address written before @yahoo.com) and click on Continue.Verify your identity by your Mobile phone number
If you have registered and verified your mobile number with your yahoo mail account. And you can access text messages sent on the mobile phone. Then Yahoo mail will send the verification code to verify your identity.
To send the verification code on verified phone number, you have to click on Yes, text me a verification code. If you have access to your phone then you have to click on I don’t have access to this phone.
The Verification code to verify the phone number sent as a text message which you will receive it in a couple of minutes.
Now you have to enter the verification code in blank spaces under the section Verify that you have this phone. Finally, click on verify.Verify your Identity with Secondary Email address
If you are unable to receive verification code as a text message on your mobile phone. Then click on I don’t have access to this phone after that you will be redirected to secondary email address verification.
If you have a secondary email address associated with your Yahoo! mail account. Then you have to click on Yes, send me a verification code.
Now you have to enter the verification code sent to the secondary email address in the blank spaces. Make sure you have entered the code under the section Verify that you have access to this email.
Finally, you have to hit enter Verify.
When you successfully recovered the access of your Yahoo Mail, then you have to change your yahoo mail account password. Hence, you need to choose a best-suited password which is easy to memorize during an account authentication. Make sure that you have saved a strong password for your mail account.
If No Mobile Phone Number or Secondary Email Address linked with Yahoo mail account
If you don’t have access to either a mobile phone number or secondary email address. Then you won’t be able to recover access to your Yahoo mail account through the automated process.
Source : Yahoo Account Recovery

0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this