Erin Henderson Jets Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
apple527
apple527 Nov 4 '16
Royals Claim Jayson Nix Off Waivers - RealGM Wiretap

The Kansas City Royals have claimed Jayson Nix off waivers from the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Nix hit .133 in 34 games this season with the Pirates and Philadelphia Phillies.

Kansas City will have to make a corresponding move to add Nix to the 25-man roster when he reports.

Interest In Pence Picking Up - RealGM Wiretap With Carlos Beltran traded to the Giants Lac Edwards Jets Jersey , interest in Astros outfielder Hunter Pence has increased, according to sources. Houston has continued to downplay its interest in trading the All-Star. The Phillies, Braves, Reds and Red Sox were among a group of six to eight teams discussing deals for Pence, sources confirmed. Luhnow Explains Timing Behind Firing Mills - RealGM Wiretap

The Astros fired Brad Mills, in addition to two other coaches Ben Ijalana Jets Jersey , late on Saturday after yet another loss.

Houston general manager Jeff Luhnow has executed a plan to rebuild, reshape and retool the organization for a majority of the season.

"It made sense to make these changes sooner rather than later, not to have a lame-duck administration, to get some new blood in here and for the opportunity to get these guys in here and change the mix a little bit," he said.

The Astros were 39-82 under Mills.

Jeter Ends HR Drought At 161 ABs - RealGM Wiretap

Derek Jeter hit a home run to left field on Wednesday night against the Los Angeles Angels, his first of the 2014 season.

Jeter had gone 161 at-bats without a home run.

It was his 257th career homer and first since July 28 Quincy Enunwa Jets Jersey , 2013.

"It's good to get one," Jeter said. "I'm not catching Babe Ruth or anything, but at least you'd like to get one. The important thing is that we got a win. It was a good game for us in a lot of different ways."

Soler Homers In First Major League At Bat - RealGM Wiretap

Jorge Soler hit a home run in his first Major League at-bat with the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night.

"I was real, real happy," Soler said through coaching staff assistant Franklin Font. "My first time, my first at-bat -- very exciting. I felt real comfortable."

Soler is the second prospect in the span of a month to hit a home run in his first game. Javier Baez accomplished the feat in early August.

The shot was estimated to have traveled 423 feet.

Soler became the first Cubs player since Starlin Castro on May 7 Erin Henderson Jets Jersey , 2010 to hit a home run in his first at-bat.

"The first at-bat was real tense," Soler said. "But when I hit a home run, I was shocked about it."

0 0 0
Sponsors
Jobs from Indeed

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this