by a ligament injury and reaggravated i | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
zhaoqi123
zhaoqi123 Jul 16 '16
SALSOMAGGIORE TERME, Italy -- French rider Nacer Bouhanni timed another sprint to perfection to win his third stage in this years Giro dItalia, and Cadel Evans overall lead remained unchanged after Tuesdays 10th leg. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Shirt . Bouhanni clocked just over 4 hours on the mostly flat 173-kilometre (108-mile) route from Modena to Salsomaggiore Terme. Italian rider Giacomo Nizzolo finished second for his fourth podium finish of this years race and Michael Matthews of Australia was third, both with the same time as Bouhanni. It was the eighth win this year and the 28th career victory for Bouhanni, who rides for the FDJ.fr team. "The speed was very high at the end. I took Nizzolos wheel and was able to pass him," Bouhanni said of his burst to the line. "My goal is the points jersey." With Mark Cavendish skipping the Giro and with Marcel Kitttle having withdrawn after winning the first two individual stages, Bouhanni doesnt have many rivals in the sprints capable of beating him. "Cavendish is Cavendish and Im Bouhanni," the stage winner said when asked who was faster, adding that he stays fit in the off-season by boxing. A crash in the final kilometre involved American sprinter Tyler Farrar. Belgian rider Yannick Eijssen, a teammate of Evans with BMC, was involved in a fall with about 20 kilometres (12 miles) to go and was put on a stretcher and taken away in an ambulance with a brace around his neck. Evans remained 57 seconds ahead of Colombian rival Rigoberto Uran in the overall standings. Stage 11 Wednesday is a 249-kilometre (155-mile) leg from Collecchio to Savona with two minor climbs, including one shortly before the finish. Evans, the 37-year-old Australian who won the 2011 Tour de France, was looking ahead to Thursdays 41.9-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo, which celebrates two of Italys best-known wines. "I think it suits me better than most of my overall rivals," Evans said. The race ends in Trieste on June 1. http:///...-man-utd-jersey.html .com) - The Golden State Warriors will try to pad their franchise-best 13-game winning streak on Wednesday, but will face a tall order in the form of the visiting Houston Rockets. http://www.manchesterunitedproshop.uk/customized.html . Pau Gasol had 23 points and 17 rebounds, and injury-riddled Los Angeles used its sixth different starting point guard of the season in a 110-99 victory over the Utah Jazz on Friday night.GELSENKIRCHEN, Germany - Schalke striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has reaggravated a right-knee injury that will further delay his comeback. The Bundesliga club says it will be determined over the next few days whether the Netherlands international needs surgery. Huntelaar has been sidelined for two months by a ligament injury and reaggravated it dduring his first full-team practice on Monday. http://www.manchesterunitedproshop.uk/luke-shaw-man-utd-jersey.html. Kevin-Prince Boateng is also nursing a knee injury and Jefferson Farfan has a torn muscle, leaving Schalke with few options in attack going into the Bundesliga match at Eintracht Braunschweig on Saturday and ahead of the Champions League match against Chelsea next week. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Sponsors
Jobs from Indeed

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this