wn unless Anthony asks to play, and even | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
zhaoqi123
zhaoqi123 Jul 27 '16
I knew something crazy was going to happen with this dam finger cause it felt like it was falling off. Nike Huarache Mujer . — Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 14, 2014 Ok well I might as well tell you .I was playing in a poker tournament last night and my finger fell off .someone took a video of it. — Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 14, 2014 My finger should have been amputated from the beginning. It was very loose with no bone to connect it.it was also smelling really bad. — Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 14, 2014Pretty gross, eh? But heres some recovery photos from when he originally shot that finger off. Got no sleep. Hope I can keep my finger but grateful it wasnt something worse @ModelLeila my nurse taking good care pic.twitter.com/TR78fmru8d — Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) October 29, 2014 Love you baby no matter how many fingers you have ♥?♥?♥? @JoseCanseco pic.twitter.com/v71ZUyBPTL — Leila Knight (@ModelLeila) October 29, 2014(H/T SB Nation) Adidas Zx Flux España . That, he hinted, could come Wednesday. Negotiators for the NBA and its players met for only about two hours Tuesday and plan to resume the talks early Wednesday. Stern said that meeting will determine how soon its worth sitting down again. Adidas Stan Smith Rosa . - As Danelle Jacobs and a crew of volunteers decorated their Rose Parade float, strong winds from a blustery winter storm blew flowers into the air.NEW YORK -- Carmelo Anthony is unlikely to play Tuesday night in Brooklyn and could be done for the season, meaning he has potentially played his last game with the New York Knicks. Anthony was getting his sore right shoulder evaluated Tuesday morning and coach Mike Woodson says the Knicks leading scorer "probably wont" play against the Nets. The Knicks end their season at home Wednesday against Toronto. Wooodson says his preference is to shut Anthony down unless Anthony asks to play, and even then Woodson says that "Im going to tell him Im not going to play him. Adidas Zx Flux Mujer Blancas. Thats what Im going to do." Anthony is missing the playoffs for the first time in his 11-year career. He has said he plans to become a free agent in July. Woodson also will decide before the game if Amare Stoudemire will play. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' 
0 0 0
Sponsors

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this