Bowflex Treadclimber Vs Treadmill | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Forum
sshyam1903
sshyam1903 Mar 26 '16

The CrossFit Nano 5.0, made by Reebok is an all-around Cardio Abs Mobility Program Review winner. I also loved the Nano 4.0, as well as the 2.0. The 2.0 is still available for sale at reebok.com.

Nanos have a zero-drop sole, and the 5.0s are a little stiffer through the heel, again to better facilitate contact with the ground when lifting. I particularly like the 5.0 because it has a narrower toe box (I have long, narrow feet) than either the 4.0 or the 2.0. It's super grippy on the sides for rope climbs, and it just looks fantastic (Bonus!). Cost: $129.98 (more for customized options) from reebok.com, As far as an athletic shoe, this is a little on the pricey side, but for all-around useful-ness, this is a can't-do-without winner.

When the Metcons came out they'd built up so much hype that they sold out immediately, and were back-ordered for months. I've never actually tried a pair, but from what I've heard they are not durable like the Nanos, especially when it comes to rope climbs. Otherwise, these have many of the same features as the Reebok Nanos in that they will allow you to squat more effectively in your WODs, as well as give appropriate support for running, and jumping movements. These go for $120 from nike.com. I think these are also a great looking shoe. Seriously, I get shoe envy every time I see a pair, but I'm a committed Nano girl... have been for years.

2. Tape Strips. If you don't keep a pair of ready-made strips in your bag, then at least keep a roll of sport tape so you can make up a pair in a pinch. You can pick it up at any pharmacy, or order it online (my personal favorite). It's available for $5.75 (on Prime) from http://electricityfreedomsystemreview.com/kinobody-cardio-abs-mobility-program-review/ amazon.com. There are so many things we do on the bar that can really wreck your hands. You're already in a CrossFit gym, there's no need to prove your toughness by shredding your hands. Note: there is a difference between sport tape and powerflex. If you use powerflex on your thumbs it will just hurt because it isn't flexible enough, and conversely, powerflex would be a poor choice to protect hands because it's too sticky.

0 0 0
Sponsors
Jobs from Indeed

Advertisement

Sponsors

This Page is Sponsored by

Share or Sign In to unlock this!

Please help us sharing this page on facebook to unlock the content.

Google this